1. The fixed anchor bolt is also known as the short anchor bolt, which is poured together with the foundation. Used to secure equipment without strong vibration or shock.
2. Movable anchor bolt, also known as long anchor bolt, is a removable anchor bolt. Heavy machinery and equipment with strong vibration and shock for fixed work.
3. Expansion anchor foot bolts are often used to fix static simple equipment or auxiliary equipment. The installation of expansion anchor foot bolts should meet the following requirements: the distance between the bolt center and the foundation edge is not less than 7 times the diameter of expansion anchor foot bolts, and the foundation strength of expansion anchor foot bolts should not be less than 10MPa. There should be no cracks in the drilling place. Pay attention to prevent the collision between the drill bit and the reinforcement and buried pipe in the foundation. The diameter and depth of the drilling hole should match the anchor bolt of the expansion anchorage.
4. Adhesive grounding bolt is a kind of anchor bolt commonly used in recent years. Its method and requirements are the same as expansion anchor bolt.
1. a embedding method: when pouring concrete, the anchor bolt is embedded. When the tower is controlled by overturning, the anchor bolt should be embedded by a method.
2. Reserved hole method: the equipment is in place, clean the hole, and put the anchor bolt into the hole. After positioning and alignment of the equipment, the non-shrinkage fine stone concrete one level higher than the original foundation is used for watering. The distance between the center of the embedded anchor bolt and the edge of the foundation shall not be less than 2D (D is the diameter of the anchor bolt), and shall not be less than 15mm (D ≤20 shall not be less than 10mm). Not less than half of the width of the anchor plate plus 50mm, if the above requirements cannot be met. Appropriate measures should be taken to strengthen them. The diameter of the anchor bolt for the structure should not be less than 20mm. When subjected to earthquake, it should be fixed with double nuts or adopt other effective measures to prevent loosening. However, the anchor length of the anchor bolt should be 5d longer than that of the non-seismic anchor.
The fixing method is very important in the use of anchor bolts, but the reasonable use of anchor bolts can have appropriate errors. But to be within the prescribed range, of course, there are also necessary points when the anchor bolt is used. The following are the four items that need to be paid attention to when using anchor bolts.
1. After entering the factory, the anchor bolts, bushing and anchorage plate should actively cooperate with the manufacturer, the construction unit, the quality supervision station and the supervision, and earnestly check and accept the quality, quantity and relevant technical data together. Find the problem to the manufacturer and the construction unit in time, and make a good record.
2. Qualified anchor bolts, bushing and anchorage plates shall be properly kept by the Physical Equipment Department. Be sure to protect against rain, rust and loss, and clearly marked.
3. Construction technicians are familiar with construction drawings, drawing review and construction scheme before installing anchor bolts. Do a good job of three-level technical disclosure to construction workers.
4. Prepare the list of embedded bolt bushing and anchorage plate according to the requirements of design drawings before template construction. And indicate the number, specification, quantity and buried location (size and elevation), and carefully check.